Creating and assigning scout routes
To create and assign a Scout route:
- In the Orchard analysis and Scouting tab of your account, Select New Route.
- Enter the Title of this new route on the right hand side of the screen.
- Select the trees or area/s you want to visit in-field by clicking in the respective spot/s.
- Markers are placed on Aeroview as you click (and these will display on the In-Field app once route setup is complete).
- Select Save route.
- Select the date you want this scout mission to be completed on.
- Select the person/scout who you want to assign this scout route to, and press schedule.
- Your scout route is now setup and you can click finish.
NOTE: The scout will need to sync their phone before the route/s will display on the In-Field app.