Aeroview InField app
Download the app
Aeroview InField App is developed by Aerobotics to provide pilots with an easy-to-use mission planning application that also integrates with our online Aeroview platform.
Click here to download it for free on the Play Store.
NB: Please note the Aeroview InField App is only compatible with Android versions greater than 5.0 and less than or equal to 9.0.
Planning a mission
Installing the Flight App
- Download the Aeroview InField app. Available on the Google Play store.
- Log in with your Aerobotics pilot account. Contact email@example.com if you do not have an account setup.
- Change to ‘drone scouting’, select “yes” when prompted with the question if you are using a drone.
- Request access to do yield flights on the app and our Team will give you access as soon as possible.
- Click ‘sync’ to receive scout missions assigned to you and to upload any outstanding data. Mission list will show under ‘Select a planned Scout’.
Aeroview Infield App new features
Auto Row Direction
- The drone will automatically change its yaw alignment based on the row direction of the orchard.
- All you would need to do is align the crosshair on the subject tree.
- This feature makes Yield Data collection safer and more consistent.
Vertigo Lite Descent controller
- The drone will descend at the normal speed until it gets closer to the tree. It will then slow down its descent to accurately and safely stop above the tree.
- The drone may adjust its height slightly after descent.