Once you are done with the yield data collection for the day, sync the app once you have good cell phone reception or connected to a wifi network.
Once you have synced the app, you can upload the videos by following the steps below.
Videos cannot be uploaded if the app hasn't been synced. All data needs to be uploaded within 12 hours of collection.
- Select Farm Flown by clicking on the button that says 'View Farm'.
2. Click on the drop-down menu in the top left corner and click on 'Upload Yield Data'.
3. Select the correct yield drone service.
4. Drag and drop video files from the sd card onto the web page.
5. Once the upload is done a green tick will appear next to the mission.