Bulk Delete Missing Trees
To delete "Missing Trees" one by one, select the representative dot, and confirming the delete action with the "This is not a missing tree" option button.
To bulk delete Missing Trees, click the "Bulk Remove" option, once a missing tree dot is selected via the one by one option mentioned above.
- Select one of the "missing tree" dots.
- Select "This is not a missing tree".
- Select the option to "bulk delete".
- Select multiple dots before choosing the "Finish".
- Select "Remove" to complete the delete action.
- The new Missing Tree count will now display on screen.
<< Previous: Identifying Missing Trees