Interpreting Your Satellite Data
Watch the video: How to interpret your satellite data
- Satellite resolution is displayed at 10m x 10m
- The Satellite Health index measures the NDVI index of the vegetation.
- The Satellite Moisture index is indicative of moisture levels in the block, as it measures the vegetative moisture and not direct soil moisture levels.
- We are identifying variance within the orchards
- Never compare one block to another block (it might be different crops, different age of crops, etc)